Bici Bingo is over for 2021. We had a blast seeing all the great pictures you posted. Thanks to everyone who played and to our local business partners, and congrats to all our winners!
Take a minute to fill out our short participant survey here.
Welcome to Bici Bingo, a way to have fun, get some fresh air, and support local businesses during #covidtimes. For the entire month of April, visit any of the following businesses by bike, snap a photo, and get entered to win prizes! One entry for one business, and bonus entries if you share five at once (nope, they don’t have to be five-in-a-row on the game card).
Win one of 25 gift certificates from participating businesses, worth $25 each!
Drawings will take place weekly, so get started now!
BONUS: If you visit all 25 businesses in April, you’ll automatically be entered to win a variety pack of four gift certificates ($100 value).
(Download a copy of the Bingo Card here!)
Here’s how to play:
Step 1: Take a photo of you and your bicycle at the business you visit
Step 2: Share with us on your Facebook or Instagram feed with your photos from each business you visit. Tag #BiciBingoTucson and @LSAtucson (@livingstreetsalliance on FB) plus the businesses you visited. Share five photos at once, and you’ll get a BONUS ENTRY!
Step 3: Repeat! Every time you visit another business you’ll increase your chances of winning a prize
Things to know before you go:
- Save a copy of the digital bingo card to your device where you can easily locate it
- Bookmark the map of participating businesses below
- Plan your safe bike route (we recommend utilizing Tucson’s Bicycle Boulevard network and other low street bike routes, which you can locate here)
- Grab some friends! Bikes love company
Use the map below to find participating businesses
Rules & Specifications
- Make sure that your social media privacy settings are such that @LSAtucson will be able to “see” your entry
- Make sure to include at least a portion of your bike in every photo
- Businesses do not have to line up like a traditional bingo card
- You can only “count” each business once (so, no double entries)
- If you’re not on social media, or prefer to participate offline, you can email your entries to email@example.com
- Entries that don’t win one week will automatically roll into the next
- Yes, you CAN win multiple times, so keep on playing!